Sunday, March 28, 2010

Font Choice: TW Cent MT

Fonts are incredibly varied, as one would expect, based on the purpose of the font within the design, and I have used a huge variety of fonts for numerous projects. But based purely on how a font is applicable in my own life, my font of choice is TW Cent MT. It's simple, clean, neat, stands out in a uniformed manner when used in all lowercase, and lends itself to a perfectly legible logo for my photography. It's sans serif, which adds to the clean and boldly defined strokes and adds contrast again the spots while complimenting the stark whiteness of my website. It is a representation of the precision I want in my photography. Since I started using it for my photo logo, it only seems natural to remain consistent and that it would become the defining font for my own personal use as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment