Sunday, March 28, 2010

These were the current commercials I have enjoyed,

The first one is the IKEA commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4-O-tLsCDo

This commercial makes me say the words long with it every time it plays, I can be doing anything but actually watching the TV and hear this commercial and say the words along with it. To me this commercial gives the ideal kitchen for a family with kids, and especially for the mother of the family with twin daughters. It reminds me of when I was a young child in daycare, there was a set of twins that could go from smiling and pleasant to evil and dark in a split second like the girls in this commercial.

The second commercial I picked was also an IKEA commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkSsOPC4ATk

(sorry about the quality, but it was the best video i could find of it)

This commercial does nothing more but makes me laugh! The comparison to your kitchen appliance team to a football team locker room is a great comparison for me and the way that they have laid this commercial out couldn’t have been more funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment